Thanks for the Memories...

Written by Zach Blatt  |  Contributing Author  |  10.01.2013 

Hey everyone, Zach here from team Bag Tag. I just wanted to give a shout out to Josh and Greg for arriving hour(s) early before game time to set the fields up and give us adults something to do after a hard days work.  I appreciate what you all have put together and look forward in seeing the improvements for spring training.  Also, I'd like to thank Brandon Woolum for inviting me to play on his team and showing me what fun Wiffle Ball still is even as an adult. Thanks.

For everyone else, thanks for coming out and making this season so enjoying.  I see a lot of talent on the field and can't wait for next season to start.  Congrats to the Honey Badgers on their 3-0 victories over arguably the best two teams of the fall ball season in their last day of play.  I am anxiously awaiting a hunt for the badgers come game 1 of next season.  It's on, like donkey kong!  I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did and I look forward to competing next season to take down the #1 Power Ranked Team Bag Tag.  Our team loves competition which extends from Kickball so be practicing over the next few months.

Last thoughts, overall my expectations of the Fall Ball season were met and it was fun, great, amazing and met a lot of people and continued the friendship with those from Kickball.  This is a great tool to get people together and have some fun.  Things I would like to see different include:
  • Beer Plz?
  • Sliding (at your own risk)
  • GUARANTEED 5 innings
  • Most important |||EVERYONE SHOWS UP ON TIME|||
Once again thanks everyone for being apart of the Fall Ball Season.  I look forward to seeing you all in the Spring Season!  Now if you don't mind, its time for me to go practice!

Zach Blatt


No comments:

Post a Comment