Behind the Lens: The 2013 Season in Odd Photos

Written by Josh Smith (@HWLcommissioner)  |  Commissioner and Author/Editor  |  08.20.2013 

Until now only the good shots from the camera saw the light of day on this website but now I feel is a good time to have a little fun and show some of the less varnished photos from the year. You can see each picture larger by clicking on it. Enjoy.


Insert tongue-in-cheek joke [here].
"I have the POWER!!!"
Dat ass...

No one has a bigger wind-up. No one.

He throws his curveballs with love.

The wind-up...and the lick?

One mind, two tongues.

For some, the happy zone takes precedence over the strike zone.

There are no words...

I guess having a cigarette in your mouth would add a whole other element to the fear of getting hit in the face.

This is how you take one for the team. To the face. Like a man.

This is, without a doubt, team photo of the year.

There's only two things in this world that require that much concentration: pitching and having a bowel movement.

Gun to the head, I'd say this one's my favorite.

I have no idea what was happening in this picture but I believe over half of those cans on the table were mine.







No comments:

Post a Comment